Bricata is looking for a full-time Front-End Engineer to join our development team to support the continued development of our Analytics platform. The individual will be responsible for the design, development and support of functionality for the Central Management Console (CMC) and other applications as needed.
- Development experience with Golang, Python and Redis
- Database experience PostgreSQL
- The ability to work independently and deliver on time
- Demonstratable knowledge of networking concepts including TCP/IP, TLS
- Demonstratable knowledge of Linux application development
- Experience with Zeek (aka Bro-Ids), Suricata and or SNORT
- Experience developing and deploying large scale Elasticsearch systems
Bricata is a Columbia, MD based startup developing and supporting a Debian-based network analytics platform comprised of several opensource components such as Zeek, Suricata and Elasticsearch.
Our solution is deployed in organizations in the Financial, Health, Utility industries along with various government entities.
Salary and Benefits
Base Salary: negotiable
Bricata provides an incentive-based stock options to all employees, 401K, Medical Coverage including Dental and Vision.
Flexible work schedule including work from home as desired.