Senior Software Engineer
Bricata is looking for a full time Senior Software Engineer to join our development team to support the continued development of our Analytics platform. The individual will be responsible for the design, development and support of new functionality for the Bricata Sensor, CMC and other applications as needed.
- Strong and demonstratable knowledge of C, C++ with an emphasis of C11 and templates, a minimum of 5 years development experience.
- Strong and demonstratable knowledge of knowledge off the following additional languages and toolsets:
- Database experience PostgreSQL or other
- Strong and demonstratable knowledge of Linux application development, including experience developing Kernel Drivers
- Strong and demonstratable knowledge of networking concepts including TCP/IP, TLS
- The ability to work independently and deliver on time
- Experience with Zeek (aka Bro-Ids)
- Experience with Suricata and or SNORT
- Experience developing and deploying large scale Elasticsearch systems
- Web development with Angular JS
- Development experience with Go, Python and Redis
Bricata is a Columbia, MD based startup developing and supporting a Debian-based network analytics platform comprised of several opensource components such as Zeek, Suricata and Elasticsearch.
Our product is deployed in organizations in the Financial, Health, Utility industries along with various government entities.
Salary and Benefits
Base Salary: negotiable
Bricata provides an incentive-based stock options to all employees, 401K, Medical Coverage including Dental and Vision. Flexible work schedule including work from home as desired.